An event in the past

 Hello and welcome to my blog again. today I'm going to talk about, as the title says, an event in the past, specifically, January 2012 in Lima, peru. so here we go with my lovely experience.

To give you some context, when I was little I went to a piano school called "escuela suzuki" which has a lot of schools and teachers all over the world but it started in Japan with professor Shinichi Suzuki. It is a method that tries to imitate the "mother language" so it's a very easy way to learn any instrument, but it's easier when you start as a kid. 

With this in mind, I went with some piano classmates, their parents (of course), my teacher and my grandpa who is the one that encourage me the most to do everything I want, specially with music.

We prepared the hole show in just one week and we played a song or two form every country that was involved. The song we choose to represent Chile was "La partida" from Victor Jara where I played the piano with my teacher and my friend Javiera and we sang the songs from another countries. 

We made a lot of friends there but I only remember Francisca from Argentina because we keep talking.

I almost forgot to mention that everyone had to wear a representative outfit from their countries, we went as Mapuche ans Huasos.

This is me with Francisca

Here we can see when we were preparing the scenario 
This was team Chile in Peru, my classmates, teacher and our parents 


Team Bolivia in their outfits
Team Peru


We in our outfits

Here's me with Javiera <3

And here we are again but this was before the most important show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0pGRb7yWyI This is the link to our presentation of "La Partida" if you want to take a look at the show.






Entradas populares de este blog

A country i'd like to visit

Someone special to me