A country i'd like to visit

 Hi, my name is Fernanda and I've been given the question of "what country would i like to visit?". That's difficult for me to answer because i want to go to many places but I'm going to talk about three of them now.

1. Cuba.


Cuba, as you may know, is a Caribbean Island where you can find a lot of cultural activities such as music, art, beautiful dances, etc. And a lot of beautiful places like beaches, museums, you can go to a bar and drink "daiquiris" and Cuban rum. As I've been told, everyone seems so happy and energetic and that's the vibe I wanna experience.

My mom went there when she was 25 years old I guess and spend 2 or 3 months there learning percussion so she made a lot of friends to show her the real Cuba, not only the one that every tourist visits and I want to go there.Also, I have a sort of family there whom I've only met here in Chile but they always tell me to visit them and that they'll love to guide me on my trip there.

I don't really know what are the actual places that can be visited or the activities but I'm willing to go there with a cousin and get very surprised by there marvellous things my mother talks about.

2. Hermosillo, Mexico. 

Hermosillo is a really pretty city located in the state of Sonora, Mexico.

One of my best friends lives there and I want to go visit her cause I miss her so much, we had plans to visit each other this year but due to covid-19 we couldn't do it. 

When I asked her to tell me some places she would took me to when I go there, she named a lot but I'm going to talk about three of them starting with "Parque la Ruina". 

Parque la Ruina, in her own words, looks like a parking lot but it used to be a textile fabric but it broke so now is a park where you can spend a nice family time, there are some food trucks and a Bar. Next we have the metropolitan Cathedral of Hermosillo and "Plaza Bicentenario" where you can go to walk, there are some stores that go from jewellery to food, you can drink some coffee, have an ice-cream,etc. And last but not least there is an art museum called "Museo Musas", theatre called "Casa de la Cultura" where the artists go when they have a show and the civic auditorium that is like a theatre too.














3. Studio Ghibli theme park, Japan.

Maybe you have seen a movie from studio Ghibli like "My neighbour Totoro" or "Spirited away" but, did you know that there will be a theme park dedicated to these movies????? I found out about this like three weeks ago, I got really surprised and now I can't wait to go there. It's like Disneyland but with Totoro instead of Mickey Mouse. The opening is scheduled for fall 2022 despite the pandemic, hopefully i can be there.

Sorry for the length of my blog but I couldn't think of just one place i would like to visit, if it were up to me, you would have to read a book about all the places that I wanna go, and 180 words are not enough to describe my three most dream places where I want to go. Leave a message in the comments and tell me what do you think about this places.


Entradas populares de este blog

Someone special to me

An event in the past